Vocations Ltd offers a wide range of career opportunities, training and qualifications to all age groups. Whether it be an individual or large organisation Vocations will meet your training needs. All staff have management experience and are occupationally competent in the areas they cover. Check out the profiles on “about us”..
Vocations is a City and Guilds approved centre, we work together to maintain high quality standards.
Our apprenticeship programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund.
We offer work-based apprenticeships in the following routes:
- Travel Services lv2 & lv3
- ILM Team Leading & Management lv2 & lv3
- Business Administration lv2-lv4
- Customer Services lv2 & lv3
Each apprenticeship can be tailored to meet the individual needs of both the learner and the employer. We deliver off-the-job training sessions to cover the knowledge element of the qualification and one-to-one workplace visits for the competency aspect.
Learners and employers are fully supported throughout, manageable goals are set and our attainment rates are excellent.
There are many benefits to both the learner and the employer:
- Tailor made programme to suit the learner and the employer
- On-going training and support from occupationally competent assessors & trainers
- Fully funded for both the learner and the employer
- Recognised qualifications through City & Guilds / ILM
- Confident and competent workforce